Join Our Intentional Living Community
Nourishing recipes, non-toxic home and personal care, home decor, and intentional living inspiration right to your inbox.
- Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs | Juicy, Flavorful and Easy
- The Best Vegan Sprouted Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Sautéed Kale and Spinach Recipe | An Easy Side Dish
- Raw Dehydrator Granola with Soaked Oats | Healthy Recipe
- Warm Quinoa With Lemon and Herbs | Healthy Recipe
- Skipjack Tuna Recipe Made With Canned Tuna | Easy and Healthy
- Dehydrating Applesauce | How to Make Homemade Fruit Leather
- Garlic Venison and Pork Sausage | Easy Recipe
Sprouted and Soaked Grains
Soaking and sprouting grains is a simple way to make them easier to digest and to make the nutrients more available for our bodies to use.
Delicious, nutrient-rich side dishes to compliment your main course. You'll find lots of veggies and some healthy grains too.
More side dishes →