"Homestead Anywhere" is a free guide to homesteading for beginners, but contains information that will be valuable to even the seasoned homesteader!
Do you want to start homesteading, but aren't sure where to start or even if you can, due to your circumstances? Think again! You can start now and wherever you are. I have a wonderful free resource for you with over 150 pages of wisdom from women who have gone before you!
It's a FREE Ebook put together by 17 women who are on a homesteading journey, one way or another and have great advice and experience to share. So grab your copy and get homesteading!
What is Homesteading?
Homesteading is a lifestyle and isn't defined by a place of residence. It's about cultivating self-sufficiency at home often using traditional skills. But it's also much more than that. Growing food, preserving it, from-scratch cooking and crafting are only a small part of it.
It's about intentional living (which you know I'm a huge fan of!). Doing what makes you fulfilled in a thoughtful, well-planned way and reaping the fruits of your plans and energy is what it's all about. And it's going to look different for absolutely everyone.
How to Begin Homesteading
When you want to start anything, start SMALL.
You may want to jump in all at once, but if you want to make sustainable changes, go slowly and take small steps.
Say you live in an apartment in a large city, you don't really know how to cook or keep a house very well, but your dream is to move out to the country, live on an acreage, cook all your food from scratch and keep a spotless house. You can't go from A to B! Some small changes you could start to implement right away are to grow tomatoes in a pot on your balcony, have soaked oats for breakfast, make your hand soap from scratch and sweep your floors every day.
Go through the Ebook and pick one or two things to work on at a time. Keep adding those small changes and as things form into habits before you know it, you'll reach your homesteading goals!
What is Covered in the "Homestead Anywhere" Ebook?
Even if you're a seasoned homesteader, you're bound to find some useful tips or interesting new recipes in this Ebook. Here is a summary of all the homesteading topics covered:
- Finding land
- Budgeting/ getting out of debt
- How to start a from-scratch pantry
- Cooking with cast-iron
- From-scratch recipes
- Crocheting & knitting
- DIY home projects
- Backyard chickens
- DIY personal care products
- DIY natural cleaning products
"Homestead Anywhere" COntributors
- Forward by Lisa Bass of "Farmhouse on Boone"
- Alicia of “Cultivating Nurse“
- Amy of “The Cross Legacy”
- Anja of “Our Gabled Home”
- Barbara of “Farmhouse By Sea”
- Barbra-Sue of “Kowalski Mountain”
- Becky of “The Homestead Nurse”
- Brandi of “Through The Kitchen”
- Candice of “Simply Candice”
- Courtney of “The Wright Family Homestead”
- Dee of “She Mams With Oils“
- Deirdre of “Kindling Wild”
- Elizabeth of “At Home on the Prairie”
- Errika of “The Home Intent”
- Juliea of “Farmhouse Harvest”
- Kyrie of “Healthfully Rooted Home”
- Tiffany of “Growing Dawn”
Get the "Homestead Anywhere" FREE Ebook!
We came together to create a simple guide that could help you along your homesteading journey, no matter where you are in it. You truly can blossom wherever you are planted!
Pin It For Later
What are your thoughts on this free resource? I'd love to hear them in the comments below!
- FOAMING HAND SOAP
- THE BEST VENISON STEW
- SIMPLE ENTRYWAY CLOSET ORGANIZATION IDEAS
- HOW TO MAKE CANDLE WICKS
- HEALTHY SPROUTED OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES
- HOW TO DRY FLOWERS AND GREENERY